Beach days are quickly approaching and what’s better than the perfect fashionable hat to shield us from the piping summer sun! Okay – I have to disclose that hats are a new accessory for me as I’ve been a sun worshiper up until this point and do like to tan my face, but I’m trying to be more mindful as I head into my mid thirties (yikes!). Hats are a maje trend so it’s not hard finding one that fits well and looks super stylish to complete your epic beachy look. I have already picked up one for the season from zara (I have searched high and low for an image to show you but can’t seem to find one!), but here are a few others I’ve curated from the interweb to keep you protected and looking ultra chic this summer.
- MSGM floral printed hat, $107, luisaviaroma.com
- Sensi Studio straw hat, $115, net-a-porter.com
- H&M straw hat, $12.95, hm.com for locations
- Anthony Peto Hats, $188, matchesfashion.com
- J.Crew summer straw hat, $34.50, jcrew.com
- Eugenia Kim kurt hat, $104.99, theoutnet.com
photo credit via here