I’m always on the hunt for outfit inspiration so when I spotted the above look – I had to add it to the archives. Consider me inspired! It will seamlessly take you from desk to dinner, is season appropriate and has the perfect combination of classic, hip, sexy and slightly edgy. I’m a ‘maje’ fan of all white and the pop of of peach in the blazer is well – just peachy!
Style tip: Although the whites are not exactly the same shade – they completely work together and create a beautiful monochromatic look. Don’t be scared to mix different levels of the same hue – you don’t need to match exactly from head-to-toe to maintain cohesiveness in your overall styling.
Shop it here! Have a fantastic day! xx
- T by Alexander Wang racerback tank, $77, net-a-porter.com
- Zara palazzo trousers, $79.90, zara.com
- Rayban clubmaster sunglasses, $145, shadesdaddy.com
- Topshop Nude boyfriend blazer, $100, topshop.com
- Asos pack of 8 rings, $13.58, asos.com
- Clare Vivier fold over clutch, $156, shopbop.com
- Zara wedge court shoe, $99.90, zara.com
photo via fashionvibe