Head-to-toe of the same print or pattern is not for everyone, especially when it’s uber bold like here and here. I have an appreciation for fashionistas who are courageous enough to embrace this trend wholeheartedly but think I’d prefer to just dabble in it then go all the way. Stripes are safer since they are clean and linear, making things much easier on the eye. Gwyneth’s black and white version is pretty risk free and keeps it safe while still achieving the overall trend. What do you think? Will you give it a shot? Shop the look here.
- Zara striped blouse, $35.90, zara.com (similar here)
- Balmain fine stripe skirt, $332.70, farfetch.com (similar here)
- Juliet & Company mirage necklace, $150, shopbop.com
- Kate Spade new york bangle, $32, bloomingdales.com
- B Brian Atwood ankle cuff sandals, $395, shopbop.com
photo via hell celebs