I know, I know – it’s July and you’d rather me stop talking about fall since we’re in high summer. I get it. But for all that know me, I’m a pretty efficient planner so can’t help forward thinking. Leather shorts are not new to the uber trendy fashionistas a la Leandra Medine (above) but because I’ve just recently joined the short-wearing tribe I’m thinking this is my moment. A small window allows for this silhouette – summer being too warm and winter certainly too cold. Perhaps my mc’planny skills will come in handy to ensure we find the most ideal pair ahead of time for the short-lived opportunity! Here’s a few I’ve found, ranging in both price and material for everyone’s individual needs and some other styling ideas here, here and here. Enjoy!
- Zara leather effect shorts, $59.90 (sale $39.99), zara.com
- Topshop leather shorts, $240, topshop.com
- French Connection leather short, $296.98, asos.com
- HELMUT Helmut Lang pull on shorts, $595, shopbop.com
- River Island faux leather laser cut shorts, $80, riverisland.com