I’m a total sucker for anything with holiday bling, but there’s only a small window of “appropriate” time to wear it (think now through January). With thanksgiving around the corner – peak season for glitz and glam is about to pop off. I can already hear the jingle bells jingling (literally). Here are a few cute and affordable sparkly options, each under $100! No need to break the bank on seasonal styles with little wearability. One or two items in your closet will suffice to pull a holiday party ensemble together in a snap.
Style tip: Save your pennies for the classics!
- Zara sequin and fringes scarf, $39.90, zara.com
- Nina bootie, $74.99, zappos.com
- River Island geometric mini skirt $56, riverisland.com
- Express mini skirt, $59.90, express.com
- Topshop crop tee, $90, topshop.com
- J.Crew resin earrings, $75, jcrew.com
- LOFT ankle pants, $44.88, loft.com (available in store only)
- River Island midi skirt (also in pink), $80, riverisland.com
- Topshop bodycon dress, $98, topshop.com
photo via man repeller