Tomorrow I depart for Maui (yeah!) for a well needed mental break where I’ll go radio silent from work traded for a week of rest and relaxation. I’ve promised myself (and my wife) that I would dial out and stay present so to spend quality time with her and my good friends. But I expect to be inspired on this heavenly and beauteous island and when back home will have tons to share with you! Till then, the one connectivity I will engage in throughout the week is instagram. I figure photos are allowed, right? If you’re not following me yet – get on board here so that you can preview the sun, sand, water and some soulful Hawaiian fashion goodness!
I’ll leave you with the beach essentials that have been packed in my bag – and maybe in yours soon too! Have a great week everyone! Aloha!
- Sugar lip treatment SPF 15, $22.50, sephora.com
- Kiss my Face face suntan lotion, $12.49, rickys.com
- J.Crew panama hat, $58, jcrew.com
- Tom Ford olivier havana sunglasses, $385, nyciwear.com
- Twelfth St by Cynthia Vincent printed shopper, $85, shopbop.com
- Zara long asymmetric tunic, $59.90, zara.com
- L *Space city tribe reversible top, $92, revolveclothing.com
- L *Space city tribe bikini bottom, $81, revolveclothing.com
- Dolce Vita archer sandal, $69, dolcevita.com
- J.Crew stripe linen tunic, $98, jcrew.com
photo via here